Again..I went mad and left the house behind, said goodbye to some, hugged the others, got pissed at some others.. I took an endless walk to the train station, fired my endless cigarette and went through the obscuirty of my subconscious.. Again..It ended up sitting somewhere (almost the same place that I used to go in that country) and starting to drink (almost the same taste I used to drink in that fat bottles) and watching but not seeing people (not the same ones that I used to..)..Again..This is the same story line that everyone is familiar.. But suddenly I saw her.. Again.. The same coincidence. I called her name, she didn't recognize me at first. But I pointed at the table and then she just jumped over the safety tape, took a beer bottle, sat down toward me. The more we were aware of not knowing each other, the more we talked like oldschool friends..hours..beers..stories..coincidences..Sometime, someone outside suggests a new story for us, but forgets to tell..and it just makes us feel surprised, and more random and more abnormal. This song is dedicated for our coincidences and the first randomness I met in this country so far.. Is there still any hope?